SFRC (Step First Recruitment & Consulting) student services team offers practical support and assistance to all of its international students from the moment of their prospection until the end of their studies, and even beyond, including Accommodation, Banking, Visa Issues, Transportation, Health and more.
SFRC has recruited the best-experienced agents who have established themselves in the European, Asian and Gulf education market, working with many top universities and language schools in Malta and other countries in Europe.
All of our staff have come from either working independently as agents or worked for other agencies in the different countries or elsewhere in the world and now work under the umbrella of Step First Recruitment & Consulting Ltd only.
The core of our business is to introduce international students to Malta and other worldwide destinations which include, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Canada, Uk, USA and China to study at a University or a Language School. We currently work in the following regions and have staff who divide their time between these countries.
- Middle East
This means we can provide face-to-face support for students, language schools and University representatives in Malta, and also support students in their home countries.
The Maltese office is led by Our HR Manager & HR Assistant who has worked with language schools in the UK, and universities across the Globe for many years. Coming from a recruitment background, they provide the relationship-building skills needed to maintain high standards when working with students, representatives and businesses, and a wealth of experience in managing applications for language schools and Universities from A-level through to PhD levels.
All of our other agents and sub-agents in different countries have been well educated to a degree standard and we have taken them on under the umbrella of Step First Recruitment & Consulting Ltd to represent their countries due to their sales skill and experience of dealing with students wanting to study worldwide destinations.
We also have permanent representatives in several countries to help deliver our core services. Our mission is:
- To give students advice and guidance on the most relevant training and academic courses available in different countries.
- To be fully informed about our partner institutions so as to ensure students can make the best decisions on where to study.
- To assist with VISA applications, clearly explaining all legal restrictions to students
- To attend and hold student and representative fairs in countries we cover
- To arrange suitable accommodation for students when necessary
- To provide advice and guidance about studying away from home in another country.
- To ensure that all schools and Universities are kept up to date with progress on student’ applications. I do hope that this information will help you gain a clear idea of what we can offer and that we can become a recognized agent for your organization.
- Students who go through us we help them find jobs in their relevant fields, our service is dedicated to ensuring students optimal employability, career starter offers guidance towards professional aspirations and aims to support our students in the development of their academic projects and of their chosen professional path, along with the support of SFRC business partners.
STEP FIRST RECRUITMENT & CONSULTING LTD
We value quality and specialisation, focusing our resources on identifying unparalleled, highly-qualified individuals across all of our disciplines.
115 A, Level 1, Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara BKR 9024, Malta.
Phone: (+356 7795-2975)